How would you like to understand the patterns and dynamics in your love life? Or your partner's needs and quirks?
Discover how the planets of love and connection in your natal chart (your true ‘horoscope’) trigger certain behaviours and repeated patterns.
* What do I need from a relationship?
* Why do I always attract or get attracted to a particular type of person?
* Who would be my perfect partner?
* Why do we argue so much?
... and much more in the written reports below:
- "Relationship Needs and Patterns" Report - strips down your and your partners' needs when it comes to love, all the way from your first relationships with your families, then associations with friends and peers, and - ultimately - your significant adult bonds. Deep and revealing, this will bare your souls! Click here for a sample report.
- Family - No matter what your individual fate may be, your family is where you forged your earliest relationships, took your beginning steps and first experienced an attachment to someone else. Your earliest experiences of forming an emotional bond have a decisive influence on your capacity to feel safe enough to explore relationships beyond the foundation stones of your family.
- Siblings, cousins and neighbours - Initial experiences of these relationships make their impression on our attitudes towards companionship, partnership and friendship.
- Friends, Acquaintances and Colleagues - these are kin we choose, and as such reflective of our relationship patterns.
- Equality and Partnership - patterns in our primary relationships.
- Pleasure, Passion and Love
- Karmic Encounters
- Composite Report - This looks at how your individual charts combine into a new one - that of the relationship as an entity of its own accord. The Composite Chart merges the astrologies of the two of you and sheds light on the core essence of you as a couple. View Sample Report here.
- The Heart of Your Relationship — The Composite Sun
- The Soul of Your Relationship – The Composite Moon
- Communing and Conversing – The Composite Mercury
- Love and Desires – Composite Venus and Mars
- Growth and Commitment – Composite Jupiter and Saturn
- Influences – Composite Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
- Destiny and Opportunities – Composite Chiron and the Nodes
- Best Date For A Wedding
Give your marriage the best possible start in life with Wedding Astrology!
Take the stress out of choosing a wedding date and reduce the odds of getting it wrong on your Biggest Day of all!
Allow me to pinpoint the most auspicious date for your wedding based on yours and your partner's natal charts and transits. An important weapon to ensure your wedding and your marriage start on the best possible foot!
As well as electing the date, this package includes a detailed Composite report (see above) - in pdf format - to help you understand and work with the dynamics of your union. Relationship Needs reports - one for each partner - are also included.
To recap what's included:
- The best date for your wedding (minimum 3 options)
- Composite report
- 2x Relationships reports
IMPORTANT: Please provide yours and your partner's birth details - location, date, year, and time to the minute - under Special Instructions at checkout.
Delivery Times: 1 week.